Earthbind® 100 is a quality, versatile, and environmentally friendly modified biopolymer dust control agent. Earthbind® 100 was developed to meet the need for a quality and environmentally friendly product that can be safely stored and easily applied. Earthbind® 100 is applied to successfully combat fugitive dust and to stabilize the road surface on many different types of unpaved, low-volume roads, parking lots, railroad yards, etc., throughout industrial, mining, military, private, and public market sectors.
Earthbind® 100 is formulated with environmentally friendly biopolymers and surfactants. As a dust palliative and soil stabilizer, Earthbind® 100 works by binding loose soil or aggregate particles together, strengthening the soil/aggregate matrix and preventing even the smallest particles from becoming airborne as fugitive dust. In addition, Earthbind® 100 will add water resistance to the treated soil particles and will not re-solubilize in rainwater and wash off the road after curing. This is especially important in areas where the mitigation of sediment runoff from unpaved roads into streams is imperative.
Earthbind® 100 is sold and transported in a concentrate and is diluted in water prior to application. In addition to suppressing dust, Earthbind® 100 can also be used as an environmentally friendly base stabilizer.
As a dust palliative, Earthbind® 100 provides:
- Superior dust cohesion and suppression
- Efficient dust control under a variety of conditions
- Excellent penetration of a road surface without pre-watering
- Applies quickly without road closures using a water truck or pressurized distributor truck
- Easily washes off of equipment and vehicles before curing
All components of Earthbind® 100 are considered:
- Free of hazardous solvents
- Non-corrosive to metal
- Non-hazardous waste
- Not considered to be harmful to aquatic and mammal life
- Not considered to be carcinogenic
We can transport Earthbind® 100 anywhere in the U.S. and Canada, and we have experience in international shipping methods. Some options for delivery include:
- Bulk Tanker Trucks
- Rail Cars
- IBC Totes – 275 or 330 gallon