Earthbind™ Stabilizer Rejuvenating Asphalt (EBS-RA) is an environmentally friendly polymer modified asphalt emulsion for use in cold mix paving. EBS-RA was developed in Portland, Oregon, to replace VOC modified emulsion based asphalts. All components of EBS-RA are free of hazardous solvents and are not harmful to aquatic and mammal life.
EBS-RA can be used with multiple base aggregate mix designs such as 100% recycled asphalt pavement (RAP) or crusher reject rock. This is achieved by utilizing advanced technology based additives that can be easily homogenized to make high-performance cold mix asphalt.
EBS-RA has many different applications, including:
• Alternative Paving (aka Cold Mix Paving)
• Lignin Sulfonate
• Dust Control
As an asphalt binder, EBS-RA provides:
• Superior cohesion and compaction of materials
• Increase safety and work environment since product contains no VOCs or elevated temperature material
• Reduce cost of road construction utilizing waste rock and recycled asphalt
All components of Earthbind are considered to be:
• Free of hazardous solvents
• Non-corrosive to metal
• Not harmful to aquatic and mammal life
• Not carcinogenic
We welcome you to contact EnviRoad® today to learn more about Earthbind Stabilizer Rejuvenating Asphalt and to make your order.