Earthbind® Prime is a modified asphalt emulsion formulated with eco-friendly biopolymers and surfactants.
As a penetrating prime cure, Earthbind® Prime Coat works by binding loose soil or aggregate particles together, thus strengthening the soil and aggregate matrix and preventing particles from becoming airborne as fugitive dust. In addition, Earthbind® Prime Coat will add water resistance to the treated soil particles and will not re-solubilize in rainwater after curing.
Earthbind® Prime Coat is sold and transported in a concentrate and is diluted in water prior to application.
As a penetrating prime cure, Earthbind® Prime:
- Protects the underlying road base layers from moisture by providing a waterproofing layer
- Efficiently binds surface fines together and promotes bonding to a hot mixed asphalt layer
- Effectively penetrates the road base
- Applies quickly without road closures using a water truck or pressurized distributor truck
- Easily washes off of equipment and vehicles before curing
All components of Earthbind® Prime Coat are considered:
Free of hazardous solvents
- Non-corrosive to metal
- Non-hazardous waste
- Not considered to be harmful to aquatic and mammal life
- Not considered to be carcinogenic
Earthbind® Prime Coat can be shipped via the following methods throughout the U.S., Canada and internationally:
- Bulk Tanker Trucks
- Rail Cars
- IBC Totes – 275 or 330 gallons
Contact EnviRoad® today to learn more!