Earthbind® 100 is a quality, versatile and environmentally modified asphalt emulsion specifically engineered for dust control of unpaved surfaces constructed of native material. Earthbind® 100 was developed to meet the need for a quality and environmentally friendly product that can be safely stored and easily applied.
As a dust palliative, Earthbind® 100 works by binding loose soil or aggregate particles together, strengthening the soil and aggregate matrix and preventing the smallest particles from becoming airborne as fugitive dust. In addition, Earthbind® 100 will add water resistance to the treated soil particles and will not re-solubilize in rainwater and wash off the road. This is especially important in areas where the mitigation of sediment runoff from unpaved roads into streams is imperative.
Earthbind® 100 is sold and transported in a liquid concentrate and is diluted in water prior to application. In addition to suppressing dust, Earthbind® 100 can also be used as an environmentally friendly base stabilizer.
As a dust palliative, Earthbind® 100 provides:
- Superior dust cohesion and suppression
- Efficient dust control under a variety of conditions
- Excellent penetration of a road surface without pre-watering
- Applies quickly without road closures using a water truck or pressurized distributor truck
- Easily washes off of equipment and vehicles before curing
All components of Earthbind® 100 are considered:
- Free of hazardous solvents
- Non-corrosive to metal
- Non-hazardous waste
- Not considered to be harmful to aquatic and mammal life
- Not considered to be carcinogenic
We can transport Earthbind® 100 anywhere in the U.S. and Canada, and we have experience in international shipping methods. Some options for delivery include:
- Bulk Tanker Trucks
- Rail Cars
- IBC Totes – 275 or 330 gallons
Contact EnviRoad® today to learn more!