Earthbind® Stabilizer is a quality, versatile and environmentally friendly bio-based modified asphalt emulsion specifically engineered for dust control and topical stabilization of unpaved surfaces constructed of aggregate or sands. Earthbind Stabilizer was developed to meet the need for a quality and environmentally friendly product that can be safely stored and easily applied. Earthbind Stabilizer is applied to successfully combat fugitive dust and to stabilize the road surface on many different types of unpaved, low-volume roads, parking lots, railroad yards, industrial sites, mining roads, military operations, private and public market sectors.
As a dust palliative and soil stabilizer, Earthbind Stabilizer works by binding loose soil or aggregate particles together, strengthening the soil and aggregate matrix and preventing even the smallest particles from becoming airborne as fugitive dust. In addition, Earthbind will add water resistance to the treated soil particles and will not re-solubilize in rainwater and wash off the road after curing. This is especially important in areas where the mitigation of sediment runoff from unpaved roads into streams is imperative.
Earthbind Stabilizer is sold and transported in a liquid concentrate and is diluted in water prior to application. In addition to suppressing dust, Earthbind can also be used as an environmentally friendly road base stabilizer.
As a dust palliative, Earthbind Stabilizer provides:
- Superior dust cohesion and suppression
- Efficient dust control under a variety of conditions
- Excellent penetration of a road surface without pre-watering
- Applies quickly without road closures using a water truck or pressurized distributor truck
- Easily washes off of equipment and vehicles before curing
All components of Earthbind® Stabilizer are considered:
- Free of hazardous solvents
- Non-corrosive to metal
- Non-hazardous waste
- Not considered to be harmful to aquatic and mammal life
- Not considered to be carcinogenic
We can transport Earthbind® 100 anywhere in the U.S. and Canada, and we have experience in international shipping methods. Some options for delivery include:
- Bulk Tanker Trucks
- Rail Cars
- IBC Totes – 275 or 330 gallons
Contact EnviRoad® today to learn more!